domingo, 1 de julho de 2012

#imagine for nath



Nath:"Babe, where's my shirt?" You:"How should I know?" Nath:"Well, you were the one who took off my shirt off last night." *wink*

 

 

You: "We can't hang, I'm babysitting." Nathan: "I'll help you. We need to practice because I'm gonna father your kids one day."

You: *sneeze* Nath: *starts laughing* You: *embarrassed* "Whats so funny?" Nath: "That's the cutest sound ever!" *kisses you*

Getting a text from your ex. Nathan grabs your phone&says: "That boy better stay away. You're mine now. *hugs you tightly.*


1st date with Nathan. *he's getting closer* You: "I don't kiss on first dates." Nathan: "I don't follow the rules." *he kisses you*

 

 

*A boy is flirting with you.* Boy: "Whats your name?" You: "I'm [Y/N]." Nathan: "and I'm Nathan Sykes, her boyfriend!"

 

 

Nath: You're adorable. You: No, you're adorable. Nath: No, you are. You: No-- Siva: We get it, you're both adorable! Now shut up.

 

 

Daughter: "TW is having a concert! We should get tickets!" You: "You don't need tickets to see your dad and uncles hun."

 

 

Nath: "Give me a kiss." *you kiss his cheek* Nath: "No! I want it right here." *points to his lips. You smile and kiss his lips.*

 

 

You're sleeping. You wake up to see Nathan in your bed playing with your hair. Nathan: "Good morning beautiful."

 

 

*Nath walking in your class* Nathan: "Sorry, [Y/N] forgot her shirt last night." *Everyone looking at you like: o.o*

 

 

You: "I'm scared you'll love another girl later." Nathan: "you're right, I will." You: "what? Who?" Nathan: "Our daughter."

 

 

Nathan: "I actually love falling asleep knowing I have the most beautiful girl of the world next to me."

 

You: "Don't look, I'm taking off my shirt!" Nathan: "don't worry. I'm reading." *you took it off* Nathan: "OHMYGOOOOD!"

 

 

Int: "Biggest secret?" Tom: "NATHAN'S DATING [Y/N]!" Nathan: "YOU HAD TO SAY A SECRET ABOUT YOU BRO!" Tom: "woops!" *cheeky smile*

 

 

You: "Tell me you love me." Nathan: "I can't..." You: "Why not?" *sad face* Nathan: "Because 3 words aren't enough."

 

Nathan: "Can you imagine the ocean without waves? Or the sky without clouds?" You: "Nope." Nathan: "Its just like me without you."

 

 

Nathan texting you non-stop. Siva: "You need to stop texting." Nathan: Okay.. *calls you* .. Hey!" Siva: "Oh my god -.-"

 

 

Nathan texting you: "Good morning Mrs. Sykes. I miss you:( can't wait to see you! I love you xx"

 

 

Nathan: "I can't promise you to be your boyfriend forever." You: "Why not?" Nathan: "Who knows? I might be your husband soon!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário