sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2012

#imagine


You:"I'm to tired to move." *Nathan: *pick you up over his shoulder* "Where would you like to go beautiful?" You:*giggles*

 

 

Hater:"Your song sucks" *Nathan ignores* Hater:"You're gay" *Nathan ignores* Hater:"[Y/N] is ugly" Nathan: "Take that back!"

 

Nathan: "Where are you going?" You: "Home." Nathan: "NOOO! Get back in my arms!" *kisses you*

 

Nath:"Babe, where's my shirt?" You:"How should I know?" Nath:"Well, you were the one who took off my shirt off last night." *wink*

 

You: "We can't hang, I'm babysitting." Nathan: "I'll help you. We need to practice because I'm gonna father your kids one day."

You: *sneeze* Nath: *starts laughing* You: *embarrassed* "Whats so funny?" Nath: "That's the cutest sound ever!" *kisses you*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário